PCPD is currently looking for a Grants and Programs Officer.
The successful applicant will identify funding sources to support existing and planned projects and activities of PCPD’s Programs unit. Her/his job will include developing, writing, and submitting grant proposals to donors, including government agencies, development organizations, and private corporations and foundations. She/He will also collect, analyze, and report data on the performance and outcomes of projects and activities that are funded by grants from public and private donors.
The position requires the following qualifications:
- Three to five years of experience in grant writing, preferably with focus on health care;
- Excellent knowledge of the grant application process, scoring criteria, and funding cycles of various donor organizations;
- Ability to study and understand PCPD’s program and funding requirements;
- Strong research skills and proficiency in interpreting and analyzing diverse data, especially with regard to health care;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills; and
- Excellent computer skills and database management.
Interested applicants may send their application letter and resume to:
The Executive Director
Philippine Center for Population and Development
PCPD Building, 2332 Chino Roces Avenue Extension
Taguig, Metro Manila 1620
Or email them to email@example.com. For questions and clarifications, shoot us an email at the same address.